Application & Interview Process.
To apply, select the applicable job at the bottom of this page, which will take you to our job posting. On that page, complete the application.
Our team will review your application. Typically, we invite about 30% of applicants for a phone interview. Don't be discouraged if you don't get an interview right away. There are no cohorts or batches in our program, and we regularly bring Venture Fellows onboard for one-off projects depending on skill sets and our projects.
About 15% of applicants make it to our final round of interviews, which is a video call with Wes Moyer, Director of the Fellow Program. While only 8% of applicants are offered a position right away, many are pulled off the "bench" a few weeks or months after the final interview once there's a new opening.
The Ideal Candidate.
Our Fellows come from all walks of life and are at different stages in their careers. Fellows who make it through the application process all share these characteristics:
- Leaders. Take initiative to drive improvement and hold themselves to highest standards of excellence.
- Excellence in time management.
- Self-reliance. Capable of setting and hitting reasonable deadlines.
- Prompt and responsive on email. Communicate clearly and succinctly.
- Possess a strong interest in venture capital and entrepreneurship.
- Have a strong connection with their university and want to give back.